TAGGED by: ediiofcourse
anyone between the ages of 18 and 25
And also 26-30, possibly 26-35
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have a pet.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Been in a school play
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Plus a little red
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- Step 1: like a thing
- Step 2: find a few close friends who also like the thing
- Step 3: don't talk to anyone else in the fandom literally those 5-6 persons are your fandom
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”